Welcoming the New Volunteers
We aim to preserve family by meeting their needs through community programs. We aspire to develop these programs and reach the wider migrant communities of India, bringing awareness and advocacy to this population.
- Sparsh, the CSR wing of CGI invited our children to the Intra CGI Bangalore Sports Fest.
- 40 children were driven in a van with Sudhakar and his family to chaperone them.
- Special games were planned for them, the favourite was Tug-of-War.
Monthly Birthday Celebration and Distribution of Cakes
- In February we celebrated the birthdays of 11 children with a huge cake that they all cut.
- Each birthday child was given a small cake to take home for a meaningful family celebration.
- Santa Claus comes to our Resource Center.
- For the fourth consecutive year out volunteered to be Santa, distributing sweets and laughs for all the children ably assisted by his team of friends and colleagues.
Annual Day Treat
- We organized a sumptuous party for the participating children and volunteers the day after the Annual Day.
- The children usually decide the menu: noodles, Manchurian, chips, chocolate cake, gulab jamun and jalebis were this year’s favourites.
- Success stories and challenging moments are exchanged by the children in the debriefing meeting.
- The Annual Day is a platform where sponsors, donors, volunteers, children and their families get together for fellowship.
- Mothers being briefed on their children’s participation for the Annual Day.
- The show is for the children, by the children and of the children showcasing all the ways in which the children have grown.
Children's day celebration
- Our 200+ college going volunteers spent meaningful hours with the children they teach every week, on the occasion of Children’s Day.
- They also organized a tasty treat for their young wards.
Kannada Rajyotsava Free Medical Checkup
- On event of kannada Rajyotsava Free medical checkup conducted on 19th Nov 2016. around 900 patients took part in the free medical camp, (280 patients received free eye glasses, for 8 patients major eye surgery done, for 316 patients general check up was done & medicine given. for 398 patients dental treatment has been given.)
New Year celebration
- Bharatiya Seva Charitable trust had celebrated the new year with the company of poor kids the unique way by cutting the cake distributing the snacks to begin the year with a happy note.
To facilitate the creation of an ecosystem for children to flourish within their adoptive and birth families, by leveraging our experience in the areas of family preservation & strengthening.
To preserve and provide a sustainable environment for healthy mothers, children and families by providing Nutrition, Education and Counselling